CE139 - 10-bit ADC Sampling at 2.2MSPS
by Microchip Technology
This test code is designed to sample channel AN0 at 2.2MSPS (single-shot acquisition) using an ADC interleaving technique. This will allow 24H/33F devices with 2 ADC modules to double the maximum sampling rate vs. a single ADC.
About this Code Example
- Current Version: 1.0.0
- Updated: Jul 21, 2011
- Downloads: 2018
- Status: Released
- MPLAB Version: latest
- C Compiler: MPLAB Compiler for PIC24 MCUs or dsPIC DSCs
- Development Tools: Explorer 16 Dev Board
- Supported Devices: PIC24H, dsPIC33F
Test Review (current version)
This works well, however you need to keep track of the interlaced samples from the two ADCs.by David Martin on July 26, 2011 Flag (Spam | Inappropriate)
- CE139 - 10-bit ADC Sampling at 2.2MSPS (current version) July 21, 2011
- This is the updated code example as of 12/03/09.