CE019 - PID for Closed-Loop Systems
by Microchip Technology
This code example demonstrates a Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) Controller using a dsPIC30F6014A. The PID controller can be found as part of the MPLAB C30 DSP library functions starting from version 2.0 of the toolsuite. Works for AC Induction, Brushless DC and Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors.
About this Code Example
- Current Version: 1.0.1
- Updated: Oct 27, 2011
- Downloads: 22349
- Status: Released
- MPLAB Version: latest
- C Compiler: MPLAB C30
- Development Tools: dsPICDEM 1.1 Dev Board + dsPIC30F6014A Plug-in Module
- Supported Devices: dsPIC30F
- There are no reviews for this Code Example.
- CE019 - PID for Closed-Loop Systems (current version) October 27, 2011
- Corrected the download file
- CE019 - PID for Closed-Loop Systems (v1.0.0) July 22, 2011
- Initial code release on 3/28/07.