**Used for MCC Library Development**
The "tokenStoreViewer" library provides the view of all the existing tokens and the corresponding data in the Token Store of the MCC run-time environment.
About this Code Example
Library Installation Guide for MCC SDK users:
1. After downloading, extract the zip file;
2. Copy the extracted .jar file under the /run/libraries folder of your library project's directory;
3. To verify that the library has been installed, launch the Standalone MCC application (usually by right-clicking on the library project in NetBeans and select "run");
4. Locate "tokenStoreViewer" module under the "Software" category in the "Device Resources" section;
5. Double-click on the module to load.
- Mar 17, 2017